Today I was very productive with my uni work! woo go me lol. Hopefully I am on my way to a first or a 2.1 either way I'd be happy. Anyway,its that time of the week again and there are quite a few things that I want. I am really getting into florals this season, which is totally not like me, maybe its just the magazines that are swaying me...
From left to right:
- Black Jeans £39 River Island
- Samon Sheer top £35 Topshop
- Samon mesh tunic £38 Topshop
- Tan Paperbag shorts £36 Topshop
- Multicoloured Flower Print Paperbag Waistband Shorts £36 Topshop
- Semi Precious Armour Ring £12.50 Topshop
- Eyeshadow Mousse in Glint £8 Topshop
- Black Diamond Pattern Check Leggings £28 Topshop
- SAKURA Suede Platforms £62 Topshop
- ASOS Floral Embroidered Shirt Dress £40 ASOS.
The sheer shirt, armour ring, floral shorts, shirt dress and suede pumps are my favourite things on the list this week.Topshop are really doing well this season, shame I don't have Topshop money otherwise I would buy all these items in a heartbeat.
As you can see I seem to have a colour theme going on, I am attracted to samon and neutral tones at the moment and I think they would complement my skin tone really nicely. I love the pumps! I am a sucker for colour and these shoes are really on trend, shame I can't walk in heels (seriously its tragic).
The ring is such a statement piece, and anyone who knows me I LOVE big bold jewellery. Not worn all at once Ala Pat Butcher, but in small doses. I can see myself rocking this with perfectly painted nails. The dress is the only non-Topshop item on the list, I've been watching this item for a few days now, it is the perfect shape and colour and I need this dress in my life.
What items are you coveting? Also did any of you guys watch the Topshop catwalk show for LFW? I missed it :( hopefully I can still watch it. Almost forgot I will be doing an ootd(outfit of the day post) sometime this week and a haul video next week so stay tuned!