- My outfit- Jacket~New Look, Dress-Primark,Belt-Primark Shoes Primark
- Me holding the Therapy Tiger Print Top-House of Fraser in store soon
- Mary Portas Printed Blouse-House Of Fraser
- Floral Dress-House of Fraser
- Textured Jacket by Pied a Terre-House of Fraser
- Gorgeous clothes from Biba-House of Fraser
- Jewelled Collar-House of Fraser
- Leopard Print coat by Biba-House of Fraser
- Beautiful Collection-House of Fraser
- Sequin and evening goodies-House of Fraser
- New season bags-House of Fraser
- Pretty clothes-House of Fraser
- Lulu Guinness white leopard print clutch-House of Fraser
- Biba bags
- Biba Clutch
- Biba blackbag
The 16th of May was great for two reasons, 1. I went on a mahooosive shopping spree in Oxford Street with my best girl mates and 2. I went to the House of Fraser AW13 press day. So you can see why I was pretty excited. As soon as I entered the House of Fraser press showroom, I was bombarded with fashion and accessories. I didn't know where to start,so I took a sip of my oh so tasty beverage and started snapping away.
It seemed to me that the major themes in the AW13 collection was sequins, patterns, and a lot of fur, especially in leopard print. Shift dresses seemed to pop up everywhere, as well as the leather jackets which varied in style and colour. Amongst, the pretty collections, I got to meet some new bloggers, Florrie from intrinsically Florrie who was a beam of sunshine and happiness. I also got to meet one of my all time favourite bloggers Natasha from bisousnatasha! The girl was just a beautiful and chic as she is in real life.
One of my favourite parts of the day, was when I got to choose my favourite piece. This was a hard task as the items were lush, but I decided on the therapy tiger print top. Which come to think of it was a no brainer as I have a thing for tigers, especially white tigers at the moment.
Sadly,I had to rush out as I had dinner plans with the girls, but all in all it was a great event. Did any of you go to the House of Fraser press day?What do you think of the collection?